Founder and executive director of 4ct s.r.o., which is responsible for the newly created platform to provide innovative and top quality services in the field of city development, for both the public and the private sector.
After a short period of political activity during the process of radical social and political change at the end of the 1980s “Velvet revolution”, from the beginning of the 1990s he has been involved in consulting and property market development. His previous work has included acting as a partner in managerial positions for MEI, Sen Development, Donaldsons and B.I.R.T.
From February 2013 he was head of the Strategic Design Department and from May 2013 the first deputy director of the City Development Authority of Prague, tasked to transform it into the Prague Institute of Planning and Development. From the autumn of 2013 to the end of 2014 he was appointed its Director.
During his previous career he has served as member of the Management Committee for the CzechInvest agency and as chairman of the Association for Foreign Investment (AFI). He was a member of the expert advisory board of the Prague City Hall – Metropolitan sounding board, is a member of the Brno sounding board (BOD), the working group for the development of the city of Brno (PSTM) and independent international institutions such as RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors), CRE (The Counselors of Real Estate – Chairman of the Board of European Chapter), which bring together professionals and real-estate experts.
Cooperation in the transformation of the planning system in Brno
Dubeč U Podleského mlýna,
The most important projects in which he has been involved in the past include:
- preparations for the development of the Úvaly – Hostín area. This was an extensive project to develop approximately 70 ha, in a town on the borders of Prague.
- Preparation of the basic conceptional design for residential projects in Čámovka,
- Preparation, overall design and management of the initial phases of the Drahobejlova project. This involved the transformation of a former industrial site in - Prague to modern apartment buildings
- Preparation of the design and organisation of the tender for an investor for the transformation and revitalisation of Slovanský dům in Prague.
- Collaboration on a project involving the systematic identification of the potential for transformation and development of the Prague airport site,
- Collaboration on the systematic analysis and establishment of options for the transformation of the site of the Bohnice psychiatric hospital
- Education and Research
- Has long worked as an external lecturer at the Faculty of Architecture of CTU in Prague, teaching urban planning processes and contributed to the establishment of and is involved in providing special courses in City Development
- Often lectures to students of architecture at the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design.
- Has also been involved in research in the area of urban planning and development at the Technical University in Brno
- Previously also worked as a lecturer for the Erste School of Banking and Finance,
- Participation in juries
- - Commission ……
- - Completion of the building of Kladno…..
- Presentations at conferences