Executive Administrator – open call
The Counselors of Real Estate – The European Chapter is looking for an Executive Administrator.
The Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) provides intelligent, unbiased real estate advice that achieves the best results for clients or employer. As the most respected real estate specialist in the industry, Counselors work on the most complex and important projects, effectively run real estate businesses, and are known for innovation and creative problem-solving. As the most respected real estate specialists in the industry. The CRE is an international organization of high profile property professionals which include principals of prominent real estate financial, legal, and accounting firms as well as recognized leaders of government and academia. The organization is characterized by its selective, powerful, highly functioning network of leading property professionals worldwide. In addition to a strong American base, The Counselors has expanded its global reach, with a vibrant, international presence reflecting 20 countries. The organization is known for thought leadership, extraordinary professional reach, an uncompromising commitment to high ethical standards, and objective identification of the issues and trends most likely to impact Real Estate now an in the future.
The European Chapter committed to building a highly functioning network of ranking property professionals across Europe demonstrating superior competence and established a reputation. To develop a reliable mechanism promoting the exchange of knowledge, contacts and market information among Europe/based CREs.
- Experience in coordination and communication;
- Team management;
- Experience in international collaboration and events/conferences organization;
- Native speaker EN (level C1/C2);
- Basic knowledge of CZ;
- Place Prague office 4ct platform (Impact HUB);
- 1-year contract;
- Start date ASAP
- Communication among European members and with executives in Chicago;
- Intensive communication and coordination in executive on the side of European Chapter and Chicago office;
- Executive administration and communication with potential members for CRE European Chapter;
- Close cooperation with the Chairperson and European Board and Chicago office;
- Distribute the main topics and upcoming events to key recipients - CRE members, Chicago office and social media;
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com